As you probably know, kiteboarding is an awesome sport. However, there are those who think it is a dangerous sport, and indeed it can be if a person does not use good sense and judgment. Nothing in this website is intended to usurp your use of good judgment and, by using this website, you do not hold the webmaster or the sites contributors in any way responsible for any harm that may come your way as a result of information given on the website.
If the above links are not working, here is a text version of the information.:
You are free:
- to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix to adapt the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Attribute this work: Information. What does "Attribute this work" mean?
- The links above contained embedded licensing metadata, including how the creator wishes to be attributed for re-use. You can use the HTML there to cite the work. Doing so will also include metadata on your page so that others can find the original work as well.
- Noncommercial You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
(back to TOP of page)